We strive to create a fun, friendly and inviting atmosphere. These guidelines detail the types of behaviour and activities that are allowed here. This is a for-profit website and any content that doesn't meet the following guidelines may be removed. Serious violators may be banned.
If you thing someone has violated these guidelines, click "Report" giving a brief description of what you think is wrong. Responding to the situation personally is itself against these rules.
- Be respectful
- Don't just be polite, be super-polite. Remember it is hard to convey tone and humour on the internet, so leave no room for doubt
- Do not take a thread off topic. Start a new thread instead
- Disagree constructively. Use "in my opinion", "I think" etc. rather than presenting your opinion as fact.
- Please write in English, and as well as you can, and don't swear.
- Do not post copyrighted material, or material of questionable copyright
- Post in the most appropriate forum, and only in one place. Your post may be moved. Only one "bump" is allowed per post, and then only after 48 hours
- When linking to outside sites, link directly to the page where the information you are referencing is, not to the home page
- Do not add short or meaningless posts to inflate your post count
- Signatures are limited to three lines. No images, videos etc. Do not use large fonts, or unreadable fonts and colours. This is the only place you may link to one or two sites that you are in some way affiliated with
- Advertising and affiliate links of any type are not allowed - it doesn't matter if it is a commercial website, a personal site, or a not-for-profit site
- We welcome your feedback and suggestions by private conversation or via the contact form - please don't put suggestions, forum feedback, or other Digital DJ Tips business in the forums themselves
- The forum moderators are carrying out our instructions. Contact us if you have any issue with them
- If you choose to leave the community, we won't remove your posts. We will, if you request, remove your signature and change your username to something unidentifiable, but this action is non-reversible
- These rules where appropriate apply to private conversations too. We may read your private conversations, but only if we feel it is unavoidable
If you have a question about these guidelines, a suggestion, some feedback or are experiencing trouble with the site, do not hesitate to contact us and we'll help you in any way we can.Please have fun and enjoy the forums, and thank you for visiting Digital DJ Tips.